I now use Schoology for notes, discussions, test, quizzes, formative assessment, and so much more. Everything is so simple and the students love it because it looks similar to Facebook.
Because of this platform, my students are definitely prepared for a future that is only going to add more technological advances. Working on this platform for a year and s half does not make me an expert. The students still discover new tools all the time. Through open discussion groups on Schoology, I have been able to try and stay ahead of the kids, but they're so smart and willing to help and show off what they know.
I really like Schoology. I have used other learning platforms, but Schoology has been a perfect fit for what I needed. Schoology has offered the ability to stay in contact with students after hours. This might be the greatest aspect of the LMS. Answering questions in real time for students relieves anxiety and stress.
Overall, there are so many great aspects of Schoology, that this blog would turn into a book. Schoology is great, and I will continue to use it next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment